Diary

Alright, one short update before I start studying like a mad dog. :)

Minutes ago I was looking at my diary. It's a new diary anyway. Only started writing when I came to Puchong. I have an old one in Ipoh. Flipping through the pages I realised 90% of what I wrote is about him. Yea, him. Friends of mine should know who I mean. Aaahhhhh seriously it's so long ago.I've been a silly girl. Very silly. I wasted so much time. I screwed my AS paper. I made myself unhappy for such a long time. Glad that it finally stopped. Sometimes in life, there's no point holding on to something so tightly. Let go. You might even find your new-self.

Life is too short to wake up regrets. That's why we must be as happy as possible every single day!


I've moved on. Hope you know. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero