Do you believe in parallel universe?

Finally I'm home! Hangout with classmates. Went to watch movie. Really like the moment when I can put away my stress and anxiety for a day. Exams are not over. Three more papers to go but the important ones are over. When I say important one means paper that carries the most mark in each subject. Was daydreaming while driving just now. My eyes were on the road but my soul was somewhere else. Still, I reached home safely. This shows how familiar I am with the road. Close eyes also can reach home haha. I'm a bad example. When you're driving, concentration is the most important.



Do you believe in parallel universe? Haha learnt this from the movie.




Though the ending wasn't a happy one but still okay cause no one died Hahahaha I'm so bad. What I can say is, the movie is so true. Maybe because it was based on a real life story.
Things that I find so true in the movie:
1. Your first love will not be your husband
2. No matter how much you like a person, he or she might not be the one that you'll spend the rest of your life with.
3. We missed out chances to be together with the person we like.
4. Falling for the same guy or girl.


Oh wells, I know I'm too young too even talk about such topic but I still find it so trueee. Maybe because my mom said so haha.

Talking about parallel universe. It means in another universe, there's another you and me but they are living their own life. Their situation is different from ours. Example we are here and we are friends but in the parallel universe we might not know each other. Or, we broke up but in the parallel universe we are still together. So this parallel universe is all about physics.


My rating for this movie: 10/10 because the story line is so meaningful and it's funny and last but not least the guy is so handsome!!! I can dieeeee omg.

So the conclusion is, go watch this movie and cry with your friends.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero