This week's colour


Hello readers I'm back after 15 hours. Lol. As I've said in the earlier post, I went to watch movie with my classmates. But before that, I did some shopping with Wei Ying and Meei Jin. Bought something that can cheer me up lol.


That two lil heart shape bottle looks so cute right


Today I'm gonna share with you guys, how I usually paint my nails. And, I promise the result will be good lol. At least for me the result is good. :)

So here we go. Firstly, cut your nails into desired shape. It can be square or round. But I'll go with the round one cause my nails are not long enough. After that, paint your nails with a thin layer of top coat.






Okay, you must be wondering why I used top coat instead of base coat. Well, for me I don't really care cause I personally thinks that both are the same. Lol. Reasons why we need to apply a layer of transparent paint before applying the coloured paint. 1. So that you'll have a smooth surface when you paint with the coloured paint. 2. After you removed your nail polish, there won't be any traces left. Well, that's my concept lar.


After the thin layers of top coat have dried completely, paint your nails with whatever colour you like! Sorry I don't have any pictures to illustrate. Try to do some imagination lol. Important reminder! When you trying to paint the second layer and so, start from the same point as the first layer. You will start from inside, then start pulling your brush outwards right. So always start from inside then pull the brush outwards until you feel that, Oh it's thick enough, I don't need another layer. My advice, after the first layer, even though you feel that you need another layer, let it dry completely first before you proceed with the second layer. Most of the time, two layers are more than enough but if you're using a very light colour paint, you probably need three layers or more.

So I'm going to paint my nails with hot pink..

Bought this from Sasa. Rm 3.90 each


The end result



Really like this colour a lot. The paint is really good. I only painted one layer but it looks like I've painted two layers! :)


Don't be afraid to try sharp colours like hot pink.
You'll love it after you tried.

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero