Songs

One more Paper 2 only! Excited to the max! Next week only multiple choice questions. Woohoo!!


My top ten favourite songs for the time being:

1. Say you like me by We like Kings
I'm never going down. I'm never giving up.

2. Paint my love by Michael Learns to Rock
Paint my love, you should paint my love. It's a picture of thousands sunsets.

3. I still believe by Mariah Carey
I still believe someday you and me, will find ourselves in love again.

4. Good life by One republic
Oh this is gotta be good life..

5. Officially Missing You by Tamia
All I hear is raindrop, falling from the rooftop.

6. You make me feel by Cobra Starship
You make me feel like lalalalala

7. Always be my baby David Cook's version
Now you want to be free, so I'm letting you fly..

8. I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep cause I miss you babe..

9. Fearless by Taylor Swift
You take my hand and drag me head first fearless.

10. Love you like a love song by Selena Gomez
I love you like a love song baby..

I know some songs are quite old. Recently all those love songs, their lyrics start making so much sense. Sometimes I even feel that the song is specially for me awwww


Lately my imagination is so good. Keep fantasizing myself getting married even though I'm still single now. So stupid. In my head, I was actually thinking about my dream wedding etc. So, I have shortlisted a few songs that I want to make it as my wedding song hoho macam yes.


1. I do (Cherish you) by 98 degrees
2. Paint my love by Michael learns to rock.
3. Back at one by Brian Mcknight
4. Every time I close my eyes by Baby face
5. Good life by One republic
6. I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith

What to do? Pisceans simply have fantastic imaginations. :)


Like what Einstein said, Imagination is greater than knowledge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero