Give me some 'time'


If you're living in a world where....

and..

My god Imma die I guess lol

Oh wells it's time to call it a day. Should spend some time to update my blog. Went to watch In Time with my classmates. It was an awesome movie. My rating: 8/10. To those who haven't watch, it is worth to spend some time to watch this movie. Though in the world we're living, time is not money and power. But one thing in this movie that is quite similar to the reality is that, 1 percent of the population earns around 96 percent of all the money that's being earned. Not quite sure about the ratios but don't you agree with me that some people can be like so damn rich, millionaires, billionaires yet they are still people out there, homeless, starving etc. Well maybe it is designed this way. Shouldn't question too much. Be grateful for what I have now. :)


Still, I will say, must watch this movie cause Timbalake is handsome and Seyfried is pretty. Love the heels she wore in the movie and whoah she can run so fast with her 5 inches heel. A scene that you must not miss lol. Bring your mother, father, son, daughter, mother- in- law, father- in- law, girlfriend, gf's mother, gf's father, boyfriend, bf's mother, bf's father, ex-girlfriends, ex- boyfriends, aunty, uncle, neighbour, the aunty from the street opposite, bring whoever you know to fill up MBO's cinema. Lol. Kinda sad for them cause almost every show also not full. Okay I'm mean hahahahaha. Hope you enjoy this post. Have a nice day. :)

Awww soooo sweeettttt... Perfect couple.
I only have 25 seconds left let me kiss you! Haha!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero