First day of school




Annyeonghaseyo nae chingu.
As I promised, I will blog about my first day of school.
So far so good.
But, I was late again because of traffic jam.
Ugh..
Luckily first class was thinking skills.
And the lecturer is a 25 years old young lady.
So pretty.
And of course, people in my class were quite nice.
They introduced themselves.
Yea, so that's how I get to know my new classmates.
Why do I call them classmates?
Because I saw the same people in every class I went.
We didn't officially introduce ourselves till the last class, Physics.
The lecturer wants to know everyone so we took turns to introduce ourselves.
Tell us where you're from, hobbies, ambition, do you like physics etc.
Anyway not too bad.
There were two guys sitting opposite of me and Chiyin.
We chatted for awile before the lecturer starts talking.
So one of the guy ask where I stay in KL.
I told him Puchong and he asked me why I stay in Puchong.
Then his friend laughed because he asked such awkward question why I stay in Puchong.
I just said, " Come from Ipoh must stay in Subang one ar?"
Again both of them laughed again.
Maybe I really have the sense of humour.
LOL
After school ended went to buy books with Chiyin.


Ta- Da!
Looks so nice right.
But I tell you, it's not original one.
Because inside is photostated one.
Last time got pirated disc.
Now book also got.
Geng ar.


Not that I don't wanna buy original but it's too expenssive.
One Chemistry textbook cost RM 130++
If I buy all four subjects it'll cost me almost 500 bucks man!
I bought those three books above only cost me 100bucks.
If I buy maths one as well, 200bucks still got change.
So don't blame me.
If you're me, you'll do the same thing too.
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero