Just random

Annyeonghaseyo.
It seems that I have improved a lot.
I blog almost everyday.
No matter it rains or it's a sunny day, I'll still blog.
Hope I can continue doing it.
^^


Nothing BIG happened recently so I don't know what to post in my blog.
My blog title is "It's all about me"
About me, HuiLin.
Since nothing happened, I'll just crap.
Crap out whatever that I have.


Life is so normal recently.
school-eat-sleep-school-eat-sleep and it goes on and on.
For a single lady like me, I don't even need time to go hangout with boyfriend.
Just go school everyday, study, go home and sleep.
Once in awile, maybe hit the mall alone then go home sleep again.
What you'll get for being single is freedom.
Really just one word.
FREEDOM.
You can go anywhere you like.
You don't have to spend time with your beloved.
Though 24hours ago I just told my friend that I'm envy of some couples.
Anyway, relationship isn't something you can control.
When it's not the right time, no matter how you pray or how you beg god, it still wouldn't come.
So I shouldn't be envy.
Having a boyfriend is not compulsory for me.
It's optional.
I'm very good now.
Happy being single.
*smile*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero