SS3 is over

Annyeonghaseyo.
Super show 3 Malaysia just ended not long ago.
ELFs planned many projects for this concert but it seems all are failures.
Sorry if I offended any party.
But those who attended the concert should know what happened.
The boys really drove everyone crazy till ELFs forgotten what should they do when certain songs are sang.
Including myself.
I am very tired now when I'm typing this post.
No.
I can't wait till tomorrow.
Because I think when I wake up tomorrow I'll definitely forget the feelings.
Since now I still remember, better post it first.


The door of Stadium Putra was supposed to open at 4 o'clock but we went there at 9 o'clock in the morning.
Sat there waited for hours
I believe your maths is good enough
I really don't understand.
It's already known that the door is opening at 4pm but those people started standing up like around 2.45pm.
Made us stand for an hour plus.
Stand nevermind but we were like sandwiches!
Everyone stuck together and you can't even make a move.
Seriously, pay RM486 to torture ourselves.
Today I learnt my lesson.
NEVER but rock pitt again.


Highlight of today's post,
HuiLin saw his Baby Kyu a.k.a boyfriendnya.
LOL
Yes, I'm not dreaming.
I saw his real person.
Although he wasn't like freaking near me.
But when I saw him, I 'xin tiao'.
LOL
He looks exactly like the Kyu I saw in pc.
Which means his pictures were not completely photoshopped.
He still look as handsome as in picture.
I'm not bluffing.
As you all know Kyu's face is not smooth.
LOL
Today I saw.
It's so OBVIOUS not smooth.
Even after make-up, still can see his face is not smooth.
Anyways, his features are nice right?
Tall nose, nice jaw lines.
Face not smooth so what?
He's still very charming.
^^
Call me bias.
I mind if a guy's face is rough and full of pimples.
Kyu is different.
LOL


Kyu ah Kyu,
Eat more vege and stop Starcraft-ing till midnight.
Don't you want clear and smooth face?
^^


Some ELFs scratched my baby.
Ish..
See, you people hurted him.
Touch hands is good enough right?
Why still touch his body?
Hello, he's superstar and he doesn't sell body!
Next time don't touch his chest please.
Ugh..
Really very 'beh song'.
Don't you know his kononnya girlfriend also went to his concert?
She's very angry now.
>.<
And also next time don't pull him!!!
Oh my god.
What if he fell?
Luckily he's not that soft.
Seriously next time don't do that to him and also other members.
I think Teukie got scratched too.
>.<


I'm missing my Baby Kyu dy.
Aww.
He left 5 minutes ago I think.
The ELFs said they're going back tonight.
11.30 pm's flight.
Oh why so rush?
Most probably reaching Seoul tomorrow morning.
Gonna miss them lots....
Especially him, baby kyu.
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero