I'm updating my bloggie

Annyeonghaseyo
I had a torturing night yesterday.
Sight.
I had insomnia.
I've been thinking too much lately.
Thinking too much till I can't fall asleep.
Just keep thinking and thinking and thinking.
My mind should be very free at this period.
No exam.
No boyfriend.
Maybe I've been thinking too much about my new school.
New surrounding.
New friends.
Sight.
I'm afraid to be a loner when I go college.
I wonder why some can leave their home so freely.
Aren't they homesick?
Don't they miss their family?
I dreamt just now when I was taking my sweet nap.
I dreamt of Jee.
LOL
Hey Jee are you reading?
^^
In my dream, Jee called me and ask me go 'yum cha' at starbucks.
The funny thing is that in my dream, I don't know where's starbucks.
LOL
Something even more funny,
Jee said starbucks is in Greentown!
LOL x2
I'm still wondering since when Greentown got starbucks.
^^
I'm so going to write this now.
I want to thank my sis soooo much!!!
Thank her for willing to take leave to show me the way to go school and Bukit Jalil.
She's a workaholic.
Really didn't expect she'll take leave.
Noona, gomawoh.
Saranghaeyo
^^
Thank you mommy for buying CLEO mag for me today.
Really keep me busy the whole day.
LOL
I'm so interested in make-up now.
^^
8 more days to Super Show 3!!!
Joheun halu nae chingu
Annyeong
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero