I walk and walk and walk

Phew~
Got my results at last.
I cried and i laughed.
I really don't know what I want.
Anyway, it's over right.
Another journey is ahead of me.
College classes starting next monday.
Maybe this is what people said,
'The Next Stage In Life'
My parents, my siblings all went throught this stage.
So now is my turn.
God,
please give strength so that I can go through this stage.



Today come KL alone.
Sat Plusliner.
Reach KL sentral.
Walked THOUSAND miles to find monorail station.
While walking a guy approached me and ask if I'm chinese.
Damn.
He said I looks like foreigner.
Another damn.
Then he gave me a card ask me open.
Opened, TA-DA
It says I won some kind of gifts.
Don't know what got car, got this got that.
Then they start telling me bullshits and ask me don't worry cause they're not conman.
I just told them I need to go and gave him back the card and run.
I might look innocent and honest but in reality I'm not.
Take care of yourself friends.
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero