Say hello to my new blog

Annyeonghaseyo nae chingu.
I'm starting new blog again.
I deleted the old blog and start a new one.
I guess my friends are saying,
"Hui Lin, what the hell are you playing?"
LOL
Just for fun.
Out of sudden feel like blogging again.
Since I'm not going to meet my friends everyday like we used to be,
I think blog is a place where you can know what your friends are doing,
if they update frequently.
LOL
I'll visit my friends' blogs once in awile.
I wonder if they'll do the same to me.
Chingu ah,
link me,will you?
^^
Hui Lin is up to nothing recently.
She's jobless.
She stays at home everyday.
She online everyday.
She's waiting for school to start.
The most important,
SHE'S WAITING FOR HER BELOVED SJ TO COME!
LOL
Let's start counting down...
9 more days to Super Show 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero