Tired tired

I-AM-SO-EXHAUSTED
My god.
It's only the second day of school.
Seriously starting from today must sleep freaking early to gain energy.
Sight.


I see my money flying away everyday.
At least 10bucks for lunch everyday.
Parking 4bucks a day.
My goodness.
Gonna bankrupt SOON.
One thing that bothers me the most is parking.
The machine only take coins.
Imagine I have to give 4bucks of coins everyday.
Damn it.
I think those machines need to be updated.



Just found out that Anthony Neely's Sorry that I loved you is so freaking nice.
I think I heard in KBOX once but that time didn't really listen to it.
So whatever.
The chorus sounds like this...
Sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry I was falling in love with you
...
...
...
Sorry that I loved you


Hmm..
Do we need to say sorry when we loved someone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero