Orientation Day at Inti

What an exhausting day.
Went for orientation in inti.
The orientation starts at 9am.
I left home around 8am and yet I was late.
It took me 45mins to reach there.
Today my luck not very good, no parking.
Those people really insane.
I thought I'm early but there're more people earlier than me.
End up going around to find parking that's why I was late.
Luckily it's just orientation.
I parked my car don't know how many streets away.
I took 10mins to WALK to the campus.
Can you imagine how far away I parked my car?
Anyway it's over.
Next time going to leave home TWO hours before classes start.
Damn.
My classes start at 8am everyday.
Which means I need to leave home at 6am.
Damn.
I need to punch someone now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero